MasterCool AD1C7112 Down-Draft Evaporative Cooler with 2,300 Square Foot Cooling, 7,000 CFM
- Cools up to 2,300 sq. ft. & provides up to a 75% increase in energy savings vs. traditional air conditioning - Industry Standard Rating of 7,000 CFM
- Includes a 2 speed, 1 HP, 115V motor, pump, 12" rigid media, pulley, purge system, and deluxe thermostat
- Manufactured using a heavy-gauge galvanized steel with a polyester powder-coated finish and a thermoplastic water reservoir to prevent corrosion
- Perforated air inlet screen provides more air flow
- UL Listed & built in USA of domestic and imported parts
This American built down-discharge evaporative cooler has been engineered to provide cooling comfort for spaces up to 2,300 square feet. Designed for both optimal airflow and superior durability, this energy efficient cooler provides years of dependable, worry free cooling. Each cooler must meet strict quality control standards and pass a rigorous performance test prior to shipping. The bolted construction not only provides easy access for part replacement, but it also eliminates welded seams for rust prevention. This cooler arrives complete and ready for installation. MasterCool is a registered trademark of Champion Cooler Corporation.